EnerCoSS believes we will bring a number of key strengths to bear in conducting the assessment as follows:
- We are very familiar with SNI/ISO 50002:2014 Energy audits — Requirements with guidance for use;
- We have members of staff who are United Nation Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)’s trained experts and our founder is National Project Coordinator of Industrial Energy Efficiency (IEE) project in Indonesia;
- Our team members are certified as Energy Auditor and Energy Assessor;
- We have members of staff who have already conducted Energy in Mining, Food & Beverage, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and Heavy Industry;
- We have members of staff who has a Master degree in turbine especially gas turbine.
EnerCoSS’s approach to providing a detail energy audit focuses on the identification of the potential for energy improvements, understanding the general processes that have major impact to Our client’s energy performance as well as financial performance.
We believe those attributes together with our working experiences, place us in a unique position to assist in this program.
EnerCoSS over the past 4 years has conducted several Energy Audits with significant energy performance achievements including:
- PT. Indominco Mandiri; Energy Audit Lv1
- PT. Frisian Flag Indonesia, Chiler, Compressor and Motor Audit;
- PT. Great Giant Pineapple, Boiler and Compressor Audit;
- PT. Pupuk Kaltim, Pump Audit;
- Premier Oil Natuna Sea BV, Technical Energy Audit Lv 2 FPSO dan Platform;
- PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN), Gas Engine dan Gas Turbine Compressor Audit;
- PT. Pertamina (PERSERO) MOR VI Balikpapan Depot Pengisian Pesawat Udara (DPPU) Supadio Pontianak, Energy Audit Lv1 Pump Operational System;
- Medco EP Offshore Belanak FPSO, Energy Audit Gas Turbine Generator dan Export Gas Compressor;
- PT. Givaudan Indonesia, Energy Audit Chiller Water System;
- PT. Finusolprima Farma Internasional (FIMA), Energy Audit Chiller System